Gemma Power Systems, LLC
Gemma Power Systems, LLC (GPS) is a full-service EPC contractor with a proven, successful and financeable track record of designing, building and commissioning large-scale power projects. With a portfolio of more than 14,000 MW under contract and installed generation capacity, Gemma is now ranked #5 on ENR magazine's Top Fossil Power Contractor list and #12 on the Top Power Contractor list. GPS' hands-on attention begins with the Company's executive team and continues through to the project execution team. "Built by Gemma" is our commitment that our customers, the communities and all stakeholders will have a great project experience.
Gemma Renewable Power (GRP)
Gemma Renewable Power (GRP) is a nationally recognized Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) organization specializing in the construction of utility scale wind and solar projects. Since its inception, GRP has successfully completed power projects reaching from Massachusetts to Washington State.
Gemma Plant Operations (GPO)
Gemma Plant Operations (GPO) serves our customers' on-going needs for operation and maintenance of completed plants. With a highly experienced staff, GPO provides the hands-on continuity of the Gemma experience in managing all aspects of the completed facility from commissioning to reliable operation.
What distinguishes The Gemma Companies in the marketplace:
- Gemma's culture is what differentiates us from other companies. We are a motivated, creative, high-energy and customer-driven team committed to delivering the best possible project results each and every time. With a profound sense of urgency and unyielding attention to every detail, Gemma ensures a successful outcome for every project.
- Our unwavering commitment to safety and quality are bedrock principles intrinsic to the Gemma culture. Relentless focus on providing a safe work environment for our employees, subcontractors, suppliers and customers consistently produces industry leading safety results. In seven of the past 10 years we experienced no lost time injuries. Our dedication to quality and detailed planning delivers project results our customers expect each and every time.
- Gemma focuses exclusively on utility-scale power generation and renewable energy projects. It's all we do. We excel at providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services and deliver certainty of outcome for our customers in safety, schedule, quality, performance and price. You get the plant you want. We have one of the best track records in the industry for delivering projects on time and on budget and the results to prove it.
- Customers have direct access to senior leadership. We have the ability to evaluate opportunities and make commitments quickly. Gemma's organizational structure allows for meaningful and prompt executive involvement with the capacity to execute large, complex power projects.
- A single point of contact and open communication for all aspects of the project is what our customers count on. Our project managers are based on-site and report to a member of Gemma's executive team. This enables rapid resolution to any issue critical to project execution. We assign the right people to the project, give them the management tools and authority to make and honor commitments.
- Gemma is fully and solely responsible for engineering. We select and partner with the best detailed design Engineer for the job, based on their experience, capability and capacity to take on the assignment and deliver on time. We have the in-house technical professionals to effectively manage the design and enhance our engineering partner's work products and performance.
- Gemma has the internal development, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, consulting and O&M capabilities needed for all phases of a project. This unique collection of skills provides our customers with unparalleled attention to detail for their power generation facility from early concept and permitting through acceptance testing and into long-term reliable operations.